ELV Cart, A Brand of Armor Technology, Doha, Qatar is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, when you visit the Sites, we collect information when you request a quote, create an account, participate in any interactive features of Sites, order products, sign up for a newsletter or provide general feedback. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, street address, telephone number, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information:
We log information about your use of the Sites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
• Device Information
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
• Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, if you create or log into an account by using social network credentials, such as LinkedIn or Facebook, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Sites;
• Personalize and improve your experience using the Sites and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Provide and improve our customer service, including to respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Analyze and manage our business;
• Fulfill requests for products, services or information;
• Send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
• Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ELV Cart and others;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• If you access and use the Sites as an authorized user in connection with an enterprise account, we will share certain information about you and the actions you take on the Sites (such as product quote information) with your account administrator;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ELV Cart or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Sites with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your web browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your web browser. In order to understand these settings or get further information, refer to the documentation provided by the provider of the web browser you are using. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Sites or perform certain functionalities of the Sites, such as requesting a quote.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from ELV Cart by following the instructions in those emails or messages or by using other tools we may make available. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing service relationship.